A Quick Rundown of Bella (BEL)?
The Bella Protocol’s native token is BEL. It serves both as a utility token for the network and as a governance token. Decentralised finance (DeFi) platforms are aggregated into Bella Protocol so that users can access various tools in the ecosystem from a single point. In addition to eliminating the problems associated with high gas fees and slow network speeds that affect blockchains like Ethereum, the protocol also seeks to improve the user experience of the DeFi ecosystem. In September 2020, Bella was launched. As the first project distributed through Binance’s launchpool, it made history. Ledger Capital and Arrington XRP Capital are among the companies backing Bella Protocol.
What Bella is aiming to solve with 1click and flex saving are the three largest barriers to achieving DeFi or crypto mass adoption — high gas fees, complex user journey, and poor user experience
says Michael Arrington, Founding partner at Arrington XRP.
BEL has a market cap of $54,968,974 and is the 600th biggest cryptocurrency in the world. Bella Protocol is currently trading at $0.981514, which is -14.643% of its original price. In the past 24 hours, prices have ranged between $1.16 and $0.956513. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of April 06, 2022 08:04 UTC.
Where to buy Bella (BEL) Tokens
If BEL is not available on a centralized exchange (CEX) in your local market, then you may need to use a decentralised exchange (DEX). Decentralised exchanges run on blockchains like Ethereum and allow users to trade directly with one another without the need for a middleman.
Decentralised exchanges are unregulated and run on autonomous pieces of code known as dApps. To use a dApp you interact with the blockchain directly, which is not recommended for novice users.
- Find BEL on a decentralised exchange and make sure Bella Protocol can be traded for ETH which is the native asset of Ethereum.
- Buy ETH to trade for BEL.
- Transfer the ETH into a personal wallet to trade for BEL using a web 3.0 wallet like MetaMask to connect to the DEX.
Is it a good time to buy Bella Protocol?
The technical analysis gauge for Bella Protocol displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation to buy, sell or trade. It represents a technical analysis of Bella Protocol based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
This chart is not advice or a guarantee of success. Rather, it gauges the real-time recommendations of three popular technical indicators based on the performance of Bella Protocol: moving averages, oscillators and pivots. Finder is not responsible for how BEL performs.
Bella Protocol at a glance
Information last updated April 06, 2022 08:04 UTC.
|Total BEL supply
|All time high
|Notable team members
|Felix Xu, Yemu Xu
|Rewards, platform discounts, staking, governance
Bella Protocol price performance over time
Recent Bella Protocol developments
October 2021: Bella Protocol released Bella Virtuoso, a decentralised platform intended to provide investors with the best yield and liquidity provision strategies on UniSwap.
How to sell Bella Protocol
You can cash out your BEL with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BEL on.
If you store your Bella Protocol in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BEL you’d like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Bella Protocol.
What to consider when buying Bella Protocol
Investing in cryptocurrencies can be risky since it is a highly volatile and speculative market. Investors should always weigh all the factors affecting the economics of a certain cryptocurrency. Below are some of the facets that you should consider before allocating part of your portfolio to BEL:
- Supply: The maximum supply of BEL is capped at 100 million tokens.
- Zero gas fees: While Ethereum is transitioning its PoS 2.0 version, the issue of high gas fees is one of the main concerns surrounding the network. Considering that most DeFi protocols are based on the Ethereum blockchain, these high gas fees affect DeFi investors significantly. One of Bella Protocol’s main propositions is that it charges “zero gas fees” by subsidizing this fee for users.
- Competitors: Bella Protocol is not the only DeFi aggregation platform available in the market. There are several platforms and exchanges right now that are actively offering these services and have a proven track record to attract more consumers to their platform. Some of these platforms are 1inch, Matcha, ParaSwap, Zapper and Zerion.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Bella Protocol, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of BEL is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators’ websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Bella Protocol or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
Via this site